Returns & Replacements
Return and Exchange policy FAQ
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds, and exchanges.
How do I return?
- Visit our returns center here
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and resalable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Personalized or custom engraved items
- Gift cards
- Clearance items
The item I received is damaged!
Oh no! We hate it when our customers received damaged items. Time is of the essence with shipping claims, so if your items are damaged or broken, please reach out to us within 3 days of the delivered date.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow exchanges on original design engraved items with a different original design within the same product line. We do not offer exchanges on custom, personalized or curated items.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method
- Refund to store credit (applicable only to Comment Sold Orders)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after your return request has been authorized.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days.
My question is not addressed...
If you have any queries regarding return or refund, reach out to us at email@example.com.